The kids did soooo good in the car but Jackson was ready to get down and play, the party was in the Gym at the church, Jackson was walking by the partion doors that divide the chapel and he fell on it and when I picked him up he was gushing blood...uuugh
I rushed out the door yelling to Matt to come here so we didn't get blood all over the carpet ( to late) We got to the Yukon and I had his blood drippin off my elbow and the whole time I am thinking ow great... WE are in Delta ( no offense delta folk)but I sure didn't see anything resembleing a hospital as we drove through town.
Sure enough my sweet little boy needed stitches and thank Heaven we didn't have to go to the vet to get them. They had a great hospital and even better it was IHC, HUGE relief, the doctor did awesome.
So here are some pictures of our day,
Watiting for the Dr. In the ER. They are on call
Finally got to pick him up..He cried pretty hard, It broke my heart.
With Stiches




3 comments:
Ohh no! I can't believe how much blood head wounds have. I'm glad he's okay. It sounds like he was a trooper! What a cute boy.
OH SWEET JACKSON I HOPE YOU ARE FEELING BETTER!!!
I'm glad they had good medical services! I miss you...
Post a Comment